Posts tagged apple
I have another baking recipe for you today (well we have been stuck at home with poorly kids all month). This recipe makes 12 small cupcakes. They are easy to make and the kids love them.
115g caster sugar
115g self raising flour
115g softened butter
115g apple sauce
1 tsp cinnamon
1 small apple
2 tsp demerara sugar
1. In a large bowl mix the sugar, flour, butter and eggs with an electric whisk.
2. Stir in the apple sauce and sultanas.
3. Divide the mixture between the 12 cupcake cases.
4. Place a piece of sliced apple and a sprinkling of demerara sugar on top of each cupcake.
5. Bake for approx 20-25 minutes in an oven at 175 degrees. Test with a skewer and when it comes out clear the cupcakes are ready. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before turning out of the tin and placing on a wire rack to cool.
And finally, today we drove home. MasterB particularly enjoyed his apple at the services
Apologies for all the Project 366 posts this evening but I promise that’s it now