Shoe Zone Kids Canvas Pumps Review
I don’t know who is enjoying me being a Shoe Zone Mummy more, myself or MissB. I should probably be worried about her developing shoe obsession! Our latest pair of shoes to review are these rather lovely Pink Polka Dot Canvas Pumps. Now I admit they aren’t exactly something I’d choose for myself but the minute MissB saw them she was in love!
In the eyes of my three year old these are simply the best thing since sliced bread. They are perfect for wearing on hot sunny days and MissB has barely had them off her feet since they arrived. They have coped pretty well with constant wear at nursery, apart from the fact they are looking a little on the dirty side now but all that needs is me to find some time to give them a good clean!
At £6.99 I think these shoes are an absolute bargain, they fit well, have withstood some serious wear (MissB is most definitely not a dainty girl and these shoes have been tested to the extreme) and of course MissB loves them. We do now have to try and co-ordinate her outfit to match her footwear most mornings but to be honest at that price, I’d buy a pair of shoes in every colour to solve that little dilemma
- McAfee LiveSafe – A Review
- Britax Kidfix XP Sict Review
- The Cavendish Hotel, London – A Review
- Alnwick Castle – A Review
- Debenhams Children’s Fashion Review
- Zalando Children’s Fashion Review
- Fellowes Powershred 73Ci – A Review
- Nude Patent Wedges from Shoe Zone – Review
- Tibits At Home – A Vegetarian Recipe Book Review
- Crocs Crocband Boots Review from Jelly Egg