Shoe Zone Kids Canvas Pumps Review
I don’t know who is enjoying me being a Shoe Zone Mummy more, myself or MissB. I should probably be worried about her developing shoe obsession! Our latest pair of shoes to review are these rather lovely Pink Polka Dot Canvas Pumps. Now I admit they aren’t exactly something I’d choose for myself but the minute MissB saw them she was in love!
In the eyes of my three year old these are simply the best thing since sliced bread. They are perfect for wearing on hot sunny days and MissB has barely had them off her feet since they arrived. They have coped pretty well with constant wear at nursery, apart from the fact they are looking a little on the dirty side now but all that needs is me to find some time to give them a good clean!
At £6.99 I think these shoes are an absolute bargain, they fit well, have withstood some serious wear (MissB is most definitely not a dainty girl and these shoes have been tested to the extreme) and of course MissB loves them. We do now have to try and co-ordinate her outfit to match her footwear most mornings but to be honest at that price, I’d buy a pair of shoes in every colour to solve that little dilemma
- Exit InTerra Trampoline from Activity Toys Direct – A Review
- Posh Pink Wellies From Joules – A Review
- Bobux Outback Boots – A Review
- Light Up Tinkerbell Costume Review From Jokers Masquerade
- Watchbot Review
- Prashad – Indian Vegetarian Cooking – A Review and Corn on The Cob Curry Recipe
- VTech Innotab 3S Review
- Step2 Custom Kitchen Review From Activity Toys Direct
- McAfee LiveSafe – A Review
- Britax Kidfix XP Sict Review