Roasted Tomato and Pepper Soup Recipe
This is another fantastic soup I’ve made using the Morphy Richards Soup Maker we were sent to review, I’ve been loving creating my own soups and so I thought I’d better start keeping track of all the recipes I’m inventing The kids absolutely love this one, it has a sweet taste to it and really is absolutely delicious! It makes enough to serve 4 and then the rest can be stored in the fridge overnight and reheated for lunch the next day
2 red sweet pointed peppers
A large bag of tomatoes (I used a bag of salad tomatoes as I couldn’t find plum tomatoes and there was probably about 20 in it)
2 cloves of garlic
750ml Vegetable Stock
A handful of basil (I use frozen basil that I keep in the freezer)
3 tablespoons of sundried tomato paste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees, in a baking tray place the whole tomatoes, peeled garlic cloves and the roughly sliced peppers. Drizzle with olive oil and black pepper and then roast for around 30-40 minutes.
2. Once the tomatoes are roasted, leave to cool for 15 minutes and then peel of most of the skins. This isn’t essential but as the skins pretty much fall off anyway I do it.
3. This is where the soup maker is genius – simply place all ingredients into soup maker, select smooth mode and in 21 minutes you will have delicious soup
If you haven’t already got a soup maker but love soups then I can’t recommend this product enough – it really is so easy to make fresh and delicious soups!
- Prashad – Indian Vegetarian Cooking – A Review and Corn on The Cob Curry Recipe
- Spinach and Cheese Soufflé
- Why My Child’s Party Will Be Vegetarian
- Tibits At Home – A Vegetarian Recipe Book Review
- Washing Machines and Vegetarian Chicken Pox
- Cream of Watercress Soup Recipe
- Pom Bear Snowmen Review
- Win 2 x £50 vouchers for BigGreenSmile.Com
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review
- Morphy Richards Power Steam Generator Iron Review and Discount Code