MissB – 5 Things You Do
MissB you amaze me every day, you are such a headstrong, independent young girl, you remind me of myself At times you drive me insane with your crazy antics but there are so many things you do that make me smile. I thought I’d share my five favourites with you
1. “me loves ya mummy!” – One day when you’re older you will realise yourself just how much hearing this melts my heart. When we lie in bed at bedtime and you look at me and say this to me, you really do make my day Me loves ya too!
2. Each night before you go to bed, you walk over to MasterB, give him a kiss and a cuddle whilst saying “might MasterB, me loves ya”. To see you being so affectionate with your little brother is beautiful. I know as the years go on you will no doubt fight like cat and dog but I hope the bond you are forming now always remains. In fact I’m going to video you saying night to MasterB tonight so I can remember it forever
3. Every morning we walk into nursery we are greeted with children shouting “hello MissB” and running over to see you. You really are a popular little madam. I love that you always run and save a seat for your “best friend” for breakfast and that as soon as you see him each morning you are all smiles.
4. This is a bit naughty of mummy and daddy but we’ve been teaching you silly songs. Maybe teaching you to sing “thank you for the poo we eat” wasn’t the best thing we ever did, I can just imagine you singing it out loud at nursery when everybody else is singing the right words. I’m going to have to be careful what else I teach you as you soak up new things like a sponge!
5. I laugh so much when you don’t get your own way and you have a tantrum. One day I’m going to video it madam as you look so funny. They never last long as I think you’ve learnt by now that they are pretty pointless and you get even madder when mummy and daddy can’t stop laughing at you.
There are 1001 other things you do which make me smile everyday darling, I could spend hours writing about them Me loves ya! Mummy xx