Win a Stunning Necklace from HK Bespoke Jewellery
I’m spoiling my readers this month, I’ve got another lovely competition for you Would you like to win a beautiful pendant from HK Bespoke Jewellery? Who wouldn’t – you can never have enough jewellery in my opinion and in this competition you could win something beautiful and unique
Harriet Kelsall Jewellery Design is the UKs leading bespoke jewellery design company; specialising in engagement rings, wedding rings and eternity rings. Their pieces of jewellery are individually designed with the customer so that their ideas and stories are shown through the commissioned piece. All of their jewellery is made in their Hertfordshire studio by their team of master craftsmen.
They also have a dress jewellery collection called Purple Label. All of this jewellery is made in small runs in the Hertfordshire countryside.
They have several charity events throughout the year, which are a great family day out in Hertfordshire. One of the most popular aspects of the day is always the children’s jewellery making workshops. The next Charity Jewellery Event and Family fun day is 9th June 2012.
Harriet Kelsall Jewellery Design has very kindly offered this beautiful pendant as a competition prize to one of my readers. The necklace is a green agate oval pendant with a crystal cluster on a premium silver babysnake chain. I think it looks lovely but I’m a huge fan of anything pretty and green
Entry to the competition is via the rafflecopter widget below, there is one compulsory entry and other entries are optional The competition ends on Sunday 10th June. Good luck x
- Win £600 of Watchbot Equipment
- Win Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 DVD and Merchandise
- Win A Photo Canvas up to 40×40 Inches from Canvas Design UK
- Win a £100 Indulgence Voucher with Lovetub Puddings
- Heatholders – Review and Competition
- Win 2 x £50 vouchers for BigGreenSmile.Com
- Win a £30 Groupon Voucher
- Win £25 To Spend At The Little Deal
- Win A Pair of £90 Sports Shoes
- Win a Dinosaur Race Game From Orchard Toys