Warm Your Heart and Win Some Galaxy Treats
It certainly warmed my heart when the postman delivered a package containing this for me last week. As a self confessed chocoholic I was extremely happy to find this lovely selection of Galaxy Hot Chocolate treats waiting for me
About the Range
GALAXY Traditional Style Hot Chocolate- as the name might suggest, this delicious hot chocolate is made using the traditional method of adding milk.
The specially created powder dissolves quickly and smoothly in hot milk to create a silky smooth hot chocolate drink, without a lump in sight.
GALAXY ‘Frothy Top’ – the only hot chocolate you can buy with a creamy “cappuccino-style” frothy top, giving you all the luxury of a coffee-shop hot chocolate in the comfort of your own home. Try it two ways…add water for an instant treat, or milk for an extra creamy indulgence.
GALAXY Instant Hot Chocolate – the original top selling GALAXY hot chocolate. Simply add water for a smooth and creamy chocolate drink instantly.
GALAXY Microwave Chocolate in a Cup – a totally indulgent and luxurious hot chocolate made from lashings of real GALAXY chocolate melted into milk with a dash of cream. No mixers, no powder, just simply pop in the microwave for one minute and melt into hot chocolate heaven.
Now I’ve had chance to sample the entire Galaxy Hot Chocolate range, I can say that the frothy top made with milk is my personal favourite – the creamier and the frothier the better! I was pleasantly surprised at how good the instant hot chocolate tasted, from previous experience I tend to find hot chocolate made with water to be sadly disappointing but this tasted delicious. My only disappointment from the range was that the marshmallows that come with the Microwave Chocolate in a Cup are not suitable for vegetarians, so these had to go in the bin, although the chocolate itself tasted lovely. To be fair on Galaxy though, it did clearly state on the packaging that the marshmallows weren’t suitable for veggies
In order to warm the hearts of some of my readers, Galaxy have very kindly offered 2 prizes of a couple of mugs and a jar of Frothy Top
So if you’d like to win 2 Galaxy mugs and a jar of Frothy Top, here’s how to enter -
You can do all of the actions below or just 1 of them but please make sure you leave a separate comment for each action you take or your entries will not be valid & please make sure you leave a way of contacting you either email or twitter, Thank you x
* Leave me a comment telling me you’d like to be entered
* Like Me on Facebook http://facebook.com/kneesupmotherbrown (there is a link on the right sidebar!)
* Tweet the following “I’d like to warm my heart with Galaxy @dawnie_brown in this FAB giveaway at http://tinyurl.com/73uukdl “
* Subscribe to the blog via email (form is over on the right sidebar!) – please note if you were previously subscribed to the blog you will need to subscribe again as I lost you all when I transferred to self hosting
Good luck! UK entries only please. The winner will be drawn by random.org on February 29th at 8pm x
- Win a £100 Indulgence Voucher with Lovetub Puddings
- Heatholders – Review and Competition
- Win 2 x £50 vouchers for BigGreenSmile.Com
- Win a £30 Groupon Voucher
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate Review
- Win £25 To Spend At The Little Deal
- Win A Pair of £90 Sports Shoes
- Win a Dinosaur Race Game From Orchard Toys
- Happy Feet Two Competition
- Win a Stunning Necklace from HK Bespoke Jewellery