The Bluebeards Revenge and Competition
I don’t about you, but when it comes to buying christmas presents for the men in my life it’s always a nightmare! The Bluebeards Revenge have contacted me and sent me some of their shaving cream and a shaving brush for my husband to review. They’ve also been telling me about some of their great gift ideas for the man at Christmas.
The Bluebeards Revenge is a luxurious paraben-free men’s grooming range. As I’m not an expert on shaving products I’ll leave the description to them
“Millions of men all over the world share a common problem – they suffer from tough stubble that defies the attentions of every shaving cream or foam known to man, and blunts the edge of even the keenest razor. These men are known as “Blue-Beards”. These testosterone filled men, with jawlines of sand paper tough stubble, have suffered for eternity down to their masculine beard growth, but they can breathe a (manly) sigh of relief, as there is finally a shaving solution that works!
Designed by a dyed-in-the-wool, real life Blue-Beard, who was bored to death with being a Desperate Dan lookalike, The Bluebeards Revenge™ is perhaps the world’s finest shaving solution.
The Bluebeards Revenge™ is launched this summer after years of testing, where every existing product was tested and dispensed with in turn, before the perfect, final formula was settled upon. Concocted from the finest ingredients and manufactured in the UK – The Bluebeards Revenge™ is available now to make every alpha-male’s life easier, featuring the secret ingredient, Decelerine™.
This miracle ingredient is exclusive to this product, and is scientifically proven to actually reduce the growth of hair over a period of time, so every time a man shaves with The Bluebeards Revenge™, he is actively delaying hair growth. Over a 60-day period, this can reduce the growth of stubble by up to 40%, meaning a man can get on with what he does best – manliness – without sporting a 5 o’clock shadow by lunchtime.”
An excellent idea for a christmas present would be the Bluebeards Revenge Starter Pack which currently sells for £35. The Bluebeards Revenge starter pack consists of a pre shave oil, beard reducing shaving cream, post shave balm, ‘doubloon’ shaving brush and some ‘manly’ smelling anti-perspirant deodorant. Everything you need to introduce your man to a better shave!
Bluebeards Revenge have very kindly offered a tub of their shaving cream and a doubloon brush as a competition prize for one of you lucky readers! The Shaving Cream is worth £9.99 and the brush £6.99 so that’s a fabulous prize worth £17!
How to Enter -
You can do all of the actions below or just 1 of them but please make sure you leave a separate comment for each action you take or your entries will not be valid & please make sure you leave a way of contacting you either email or twitter, Thank you x
* Subscribe to my blog by email/RSS feed
* Like Me on Facebook http://facebook.com/kneesupmotherbrown (there is a link on the right sidebar!)
* Follow me on twitter @dawnie_brown
* Follow Bluebeards Revenge on twitter @thebluebeards
* Like Bluebeards Revenge on Facebook Bluebeards Revenge Facebook Page
* Tweet the following “I’d like to win a shaving set from @thebluebeards & @dawnie_brown in this FAB giveaway at http://wp.me/pWTCL-JE ”
Good luck! UK entries only please. The winner will be drawn by random.org on Wednesday 9th November 2011 at 8pm x
- Win A Pillow Pet from Mookie Toys
- Hotel Chocolat Christmas Stocking Review
- Win 2 x £50 vouchers for BigGreenSmile.Com
- WOW Toys – Whiz-Around Amy and Ernie The Fire Engine Review
- Wow Toys – Casey The Camper Van
- The Whirlee – A fab lightweight ride on from Mookie Toys
- The iHelicopter – a remote controlled helicopter from your iphone!
- Crayola – Colour Mix-a-Roo Game
- Playplax and Competition
- Bespoke Foods – Delicious Festive Treats