The Chocolate Library – Super Bumper Chocolate Giveaway
Let’s face it Christmas isn’t Christmas without chocolate is it? Or is that just me being a chocoholic?
The Chocolate Library have been in touch to tell me about their lovely products and they sent me a lovely Nursery Teacher Chocolate Bar for MissB to give to her carer at nursery. (I know, I’ve been sent chocolate to give away and not eat myself )
“It’s important to us that our products taste as good as they look. All the chocolate we use is made with premium quality Belgian chocolate and contains higher than average cocoa solids ensuring the milk chocolate has a smooth texture and creamy taste while the dark bar has a rich and intense flavour. Minimum cocoa solids: 35% for milk, 70% for dark.”
As well as Nursery Teacher chocolate bars, they have bars for teachers, parents, cat lovers and a whole range of other people. They also have gift bundles of a book and a chocolate bar for cat lovers, dog lovers and teachers. I think it is a really great idea personally and looking through their website I think I could find a gift for pretty much everyone I know! P.S. if anyone wants to buy me a combination of this book and a chocolate bar it would go down very well for Christmas thank you
There is also a range of Christmas Chocolate bars which sell at £3.95 each and would make ideal stocking fillers
The Chocolate Library have very kindly agreed to offer a super competition prize for one of you lovely readers. The winner will get to choose, not one but SIX of the Christmas bars (pictured above) of their choice worth almost £24 in value. That’s six potential christmas presents in one prize, how fab is that?
Please note the Christmas Chocolate bars cannot be individually personalised as the design is embossed onto the packaging already!
Oooh and before I forget, as this week is chocolate week, The Chocolate Library are running a special twitter off of 20% off EVERYTHING on the site up until Sunday 16th October at Midnight. All you need to do is enter CHOCWEEK20 at checkout!
How to Enter -
You can do all of the actions below or just 1 of them but please make sure you leave a separate comment for each action you take or your entries will not be valid & please make sure you leave a way of contacting you either email or twitter, Thank you x
* Subscribe to my blog by email/RSS feed
* Like Me on Facebook http://facebook.com/kneesupmotherbrown (there is a link on the right sidebar!)
* Follow me on twitter @dawnie_brown
* Follow The Chocolate Library on twitter @choclibrary
* Like The Chocolate Library on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/thechoclibrary
* Tweet the following “I’d like to win a bumper christmas chocolate bar selection with @choclibrary & @dawnie_brown in this FAB giveaway at http://wp.me/pWTCL-Hq “
Good luck! UK entries only please. The winner will be drawn by random.org on Sunday 13th November 2011 at 8pm x
- Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Can’t Resist Sharing This :)
- Hotel Chocolat Christmas Stocking Review
- Pabobo Lumilove Penguin Review
- WOW Toys – Whiz-Around Amy and Ernie The Fire Engine Review
- Hotel Chocolat Rocky Road to Caramel Extra Thick Easter Egg Review
- Hotel Chocolat – All About Mum Selection Review
- Does anything look wrong with this photo?
- Hotel Chocolat Christmas Goody Bag and Competition
- Little Love Notes – Baby’s First Christmas Competition