Ribbons and Tulle is an online store which specialises in personalised products for events such as weddings, christenings or parties. They also do a fabulous range of sparkly t-shirts. The product I’m featuring in my christmas gift guide is this lovely sparkly childrens t-shirt.
What little girl wouldn’t love a lovely sparkly t-shirt as a present? The best thing is that each t-shirt is hand embellished and so any character of your choice or personalisation can be done for the design meaning you little girl can have something unique! T-shirts come in a full range of sizes from 1-2 upwards and a choice of colours. They sell for £10 on the Ribbon and Tulle website which I think is good value for a personalised t-shirt.
Lisa from Ribbons and Tulle has very kindly agreed to offer a super competition prize for one of you lovely readers. The winner will get to choose a childrens tshirt with the design of their choice on it.
How to Enter -
You can do all of the actions below or just 1 of them but please make sure you leave a separate comment for each action you take or your entries will not be valid & please make sure you leave a way of contacting you either email or twitter, Thank you x
* Subscribe to my blog by email/RSS feed
* Like Me on Facebook http://facebook.com/kneesupmotherbrown (there is a link on the right sidebar!)
* Follow me on twitter @dawnie_brown
* Follow Ribbons and Tulle on twitter @ribbonsandtulle
* Like Ribbons and Tulle on Facebook Ribbons and Tulle Facebook Page
* Tweet the following “I’d like to win a sparkly childrens t-shirt with @ribbonsandtulle & @dawnie_brown in this FAB giveaway at http://wp.me/pWTCL-HJ ”
Good luck! UK entries only please. The winner will be drawn by random.org on Sunday 13th November 2011 at 8pm x