Balance Me – Discovery Set
Balance Me have very kindly sent me on of their Discovery Sets to review
“Balance Me’s discovery set is a perfect collection to indulge or introduce your friends and family this Christmas. Our multi-award winning, natural yet sophisticated luxurious bathing and moisturising body
heros in this kit are suitable for all ages, skin types as well as for those friends or relatives that are usually hard to buy for!
Our discovery set is made up of our multi-award winning hand cream with shea butter and yarrow, in handbag perfect size at 30ml; our brand new super toning body cream, packed with essential oils juniper, bergamot, geranium and lavender to help smooth skin. Our super toning body wash to compliment and layer the benefits of the cream; and our award-winning rose otto body wash packed with rosa palma, rose geranium and rose otto, which is gentle and soothing for sensitive and more mature skins.”
Now I have to admit when it comes to toiletries I have to be careful as I get awfully dry skin but I’ve been using this set for a couple of weeks now and my skin is looking lovely if I do say so myself. The super toning body wash and body cream smell lovely and refreshing first thing in the morning and the handcream now permanently lives in my handbag! The set has a RRP of £16 and I think it will make an ideal stocking filler or small gift for those people who are a nightmare to buy for
- Can’t Resist Sharing This :)
- Pabobo Lumilove Penguin Review
- WOW Toys – Whiz-Around Amy and Ernie The Fire Engine Review
- My Beauty Bundle Review
- Does anything look wrong with this photo?
- Hotel Chocolat Christmas Goody Bag and Competition
- Little Love Notes – Baby’s First Christmas Competition
- Leapfrog – Peek A Shoe Octopus
- Orchard Toys – Red Dog, Blue Dog
- Leapfrog – My Own Leaptop