It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Mama Jewels and I did a review for them back in July here. Just because I love them so much I’ve decided to feature them in my christmas gift guide as I think they would make a lovely gift for any mums out there
The necklace I’ve chosen to feature is the Audrey Necklace.
Audrey sells for £19.95 and is a gorgeous long necklace using gold or silver beads to create a chain like appearance, with a dark smoky grey pendant finished with bronze or silver thread thread and Macrame knotting. It comes packaged in a lovely Mama Jewels gift box and tag.
Each necklace is strength tested to 90N to prevent breakage and all components are non toxic for when baby chews them, washable and can be steam sterilised. Perfect for the mum who has a pulling, teething baby What new mum wouldn’t love to find one of these in her Christmas stocking?
- Can’t Resist Sharing This :)
- Pabobo Lumilove Penguin Review
- WOW Toys – Whiz-Around Amy and Ernie The Fire Engine Review
- Hotel Chocolat Christmas Goody Bag and Competition
- Little Love Notes – Baby’s First Christmas Competition
- Leapfrog – Peek A Shoe Octopus
- Orchard Toys – Red Dog, Blue Dog
- Leapfrog – My Own Leaptop
- Ribbons and Tulle – Childrens T-shirt Giveaway
- The Chocolate Library – Super Bumper Chocolate Giveaway