I’ve previously written about personalised canvases I have had from NameArt and I’m a huge fan of her work! When it comes to finding a Christmas stocking filler however, she has the perfect gift for the many of us addicted to social media. In fact it is such a great product that the likes of Theo Paphitis, Sarah Brown and Kirstie Allsopp have all got one! I am of course talking about the #Addict mug!
The bird created using twitter-like colours, is cleverly made out of the word ‘addict’. The image is on both sides of the mug. And for that personal touch enter the twitter name you require on the mug. I’d be very happy to find one of these in my stocking on Christmas morning The mugs sell at £10 on the NameArt website.
The lovely Charis has very kindly agreed to offer one of her #Addict mugs as a competition prize for one of you lovely readers and here is how you can enter
How to Enter –
You can do all of the actions below or just 1 of them but please make sure you leave a separate comment for each action you take or your entries will not be valid & please make sure you leave a way of contacting you either email or twitter, Thank you x
* Subscribe to my blog by email/RSS feed
* Like Me on Facebook http://facebook.com/kneesupmotherbrown (there is a link on the right sidebar!)
* Follow me on twitter @dawnie_brown
* Follow Nameart on twitter @charisnameart
* Like Nameart on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/nameartfanpage
* Tweet the following “I’d like to win an #addict mug with @charisnameart & @dawnie_brown in this FAB giveaway at http://wp.me/pWTCL-CC”
Good luck! UK entries only please. The winner will be drawn by random.org on Sunday 13th November 2011 at 8pm x