Gumigem Teething Necklace Review
I was recently sent a Gumigem teething necklace to try out and review. Now MasterB is still a little young for teething products but MissB is still teething and loves chewing on things so proved an ideal candidate to test the necklace with.
GUMIGEM™ is the original UK teething necklace aimed to provide mummy with a stylish accessory that baby can chomp on to their hearts content. In two styles, and several colours, the necklaces are made from a similar material to that of most baby teethers. Our silicone meets FDA standards and is BPA, PVC, lead, latex and phthalate free. They can withstand high temperatures, making it easy for them to be sterilised or put in the dishwasher.
I received this pretty rusted gumigem heart pendant which is very pretty.
As you can see from the following photos the Gumigem proved to be a great hit with MissB and definitely has her approval
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair and Newborn Set Review
- Natalia Pregnancy and Baby Products Review
- Robe Around Review
- Dribble Rash – The War is Over!
- Quinny Zapp Xtra Review
- Tidy Trays Review
- Tunes 4 Toddler Tantrums Review
- Quinnycasters November Assignment
- Dream Genii Pregnancy Pillow Review
- MissB and her Nameart top